Monday, May 16, 2011

Wax and Wane

My life lately has been dictated by the status of my digestive areas. It's not so bad, but at the same time, all systems are running amuk. Nothing really compares to that one horribly bad day of nausea, but everyday since has been varying degrees of nausea. And if the nausea completely lets up, the other symptoms that are on rotation: lots of bloating, intermittent sore throat, and a headache gripping the back of my head/neck. General malaise has taken over. I may or may not have spent most of the weekend on the couch, watching one bad Matthew Mcconaughey movie after another and generally feeling sorry for myself. Perhaps not the best thing for my physical and mental health.

Due to all the bloating, most of my pants now have started to get a little snug about mid-day, which is not at all helpful with the queasiness. The 'ladies' completely fill up my bras again, as after I lost some weight for the wedding, they didn't quite fill them up all the way. And because of their size, I've depended on underwire for some time now, but they are starting to cut into my ribs more than ever. Hubs and some lady friends in the past have commented on their weight and/or size and whether I should be able to lay on my stomach or not. They haven't really have had an effect on my life (expect for messing with my ability to wear button-down shirts properly), until now. Now when I take off the regular bra that is digging into my rib cage, they suddenly feel heavy and tender. So most of my home life is in a sports bra.

The highlight of the weekend was watching the final few episodes and Season Finale of Survivor- Nicaragua with Dear Sweet Hubs. Of course Robfather won. I think he deserved to win, but didn't necessarily want him to win, especially after brainwashing all the lady chickens. How many Survivor winners does one family need? Would have much rather seen Grant, Mike or Steve win. Even Andrea, but she's just as guilty.

The high is 73 degrees today and sunny, and I vote that it stays like this the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers