Friday, May 6, 2011

Magic Nachos


Those must have been some super-magic nachos from Moe's last night. We did manage to make it out for Cinco de Mayo last night, despite Dear Sweet Hubs' dislike of lines and hordes of people. But by golly, I wanted steak nachos and we must have steak nachos. It didn't hurt that they were running a deal where all entrees + a drink was five smackaroos. Can't beat that, especially when the entree alone normally is at least upwards of $7. Holla.

After dinner we returned home and watched Jacob (thank Gawd) get voted off of American Idol. Lauren was also in the bottom two, and poor sweet sniffly thing on stage, I just wanted to scoop her up and tell her It'll All Be Okay. I think Hubs and I are both going to be disgusted if Hailey doesn't win, especially after her House of the Rising Sun rendition. She could have sung the entire song a cappella and won the whole shebang right there.

Anyway, back to the magic nachos. After dinner, there was no 'Not Nausea but General Badness' to be found. Sure, I felt super-full but otherwise fine. No crackers as a bedtime snack. When I woke up this morning, I snacked on a few as a precautionary measure, but otherwise feel fine. As the day has progressed, I still feel generally normal. Thank yew Magic Nachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers