Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And We're Back.


Sleepy. Oh the Sleepiness. I went to bed last night at around 8:30 (not entirely out of the realm of possibility for me, but I did sleep most of the afternoon away and still went to bed early).

No glaring prego symptoms yet, but I did manage to develop stabby stabstab stabby heartburn in the middle of one of the dinners on the cruise. Heartburn is a rarity for me. However Indigestion and I are practically BFFs. This morning and yesterday afternoon, I haven't really felt nauseous per se, just Bad. A very unfamiliar Bad. Saltines and cheese seems to help.

We have returned from the cruise, and while we very much enjoyed the beach resort and snorkeling in Cozumel, we have determined we are so not cruise people. Lines and lines of people. Snarky ladies 'saving' all the good chairs and hogging them all day long. Corny shows. Mediocre food. Drunk, loud people. Or just Loud people in general. Lots of ahem, lumpy people. Oh well, Live and Learn! Hopefully the underwater photos came out spectacularly, and will post some as soon as I get that disposable developed.

My official first OBGYN appt is this afternoon. I may or may not have a teeny tiny fear in the back of my head that the Doctor might say, 'Crazy Girl! You're not pregnant! It was just a fluke. Go about your business and come back when you're really pregnant'. Or something like that. I really don't know what to expect. What I do know is, once it is officially confirmed, then it will most likely feel real to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers