Friday, May 6, 2011

My Husband Rocks Friday

Since I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, I'm going to borrow a few content ideas from the lovely Heather @ Laptops to Lullabies. On most fridays she does 'My Husband Rocks', which I think is a good and sweet idea. And useful, for someone like me/us, chugging our way through our first year of marriage. Here goes.


Dear Sweet Hubs,

Last night at dinner I said, "I'm married, I'm pregnant, and I have steak nachos. What more could I ever want?" I have you, you, and you to thank for that.

You have a lot to tackle these days. A new marriage to a young wife that challenges you probably on daily basis, a new pregnancy, a new house, keeping track of two teenage boys and a job that, while you have been very successful at, you still have to deal with 'the Man' and things can get stressful. I'm proud of you.

You without fail, still kiss my goodbye every morning as I'm clinging to some last moments of sleep.

Love,

Your Wife xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers