Monday, June 20, 2011

12w4days

So, I'm beginning to feel somewhat like a toddler. Why, do you ask? Well, I:

1. Need to snack all day long, usually preferring snacking to meals entirely. (to ward off nausea)

2. Need to nap mornings and afternoons. (Which only happens on the weekends; damn you, Adult Life).

3. Am now wearing pull-up britches, as in no zippers, buttons or flys. I went shopping this past weekend (and wore myself out shopping for so long and went home and promptly threw up from exhaustion, yea good times) and acquired 4 pairs of maternity bermuda shorts/capri pants. I don't think I'm showing that obviously, they just makes things oh-so-much more comfortable. No need to unzip and hide at my desk all day.


All of this is not necessarily a bad thing.... just kinda odd and funny. Thankfully no temper tantrums to report as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers