Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just the Facts, Ma'am

Gestation period: 14w6days

Energy: Occasionally, somewhat normal. Most of the time: exhausted or energy lackthereof. Putting away laundry can sometimes knock me on my butt.

Morning Sickness: Still persistent. Incrementally less?

Appetite: Nonexistent

Motivation: Nonexistent

Bleeding: Almost completely gone.

Mood: Despite all the symptoms, still pretty ok in the mental health department. But the past few nights I may or may not have laid awake thinking of all the things that annoy me about Dear Sweet Hubs.

Sniffer: Smells only slightly increased, while others have been altered completely. The formerly-lovely smell of coffee brewing now smells like tuna to me. WTH?

Belly: Still need to get around to those bump photos. Still somewhere in the range between too many french fries and prego-status.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers